You’ve likely had a few clients come to you with what seems like an impossible task of finding, leasing and moving into a new dedicated space in just a matter of weeks – or you are looking to get a space leased and moved into as quickly as possible. Here are 7 ways we help expedite the move-in process.
- Provide a Single Point of Contact
Helps to streamline communication and decision-making
- Overlap MEP and Architectural Design
Consolidates design duration and improves coordination when managed simultaneously by the design-builder
- Optimize Premium Time Labor with Early Move-In Savings
Harmonizes working hours with labor rates while increasing profitability through an earlier tenant move-in
- Break Up the Permitting Process by Floor
Reduces potential delays from the city when the design-builder has experience submitting design for permitting
- Dollarize Each Decision
Keeps your client in control of the buildout and schedule versus a general contractor who might not be as incentivized to finish on time and on budget
- Commit to a Total Project Cost Early in the Process
Eliminates costly surprises that could also impact schedule
- Take on 100% of the Risk for Time and Total Project Cost
Keeps your client’s focus on running the business and the design-builder on being a true partner
To experience a better way to build, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.