Our multifamily team recently completed the level 1 concrete deck pour (part 1) for this 141,000 SF, 137-unit mixed-use apartment community in Seattle, Washington.
• 141,000 SF Apartment Community
• 137 Total Units, Complete with 68 Indoor Parking Spaces, and 76 Outdoor Spaces
• Amenities Include a Gym, Club Room, Rooftop Terrace, and Patio
• 5-Story Wood Structure with a 2-Story Concrete Podium
• Special Features Including Emergency Generator, Keyless, Hardware System, and Energy Certification
This is a complete design-build project with ARCO responsible for architectural, structural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection. ARCO also completed preconstruction services including architectural, engineering, and MEP design.
View more of our design-build multifamily residential projects here.