Each year ARCO/Murray sets its sights on hiring top students from the best universities to join the team as summer interns. The goal is for each intern to finish the summer with some excellent work experience, a thorough understanding of ARCO/Murray’s company culture and design-build methodology, and the opportunity to join the team as a full-time Project Manager after graduation.
At the start of the summer, each intern is partnered with an experienced project manager and given the opportunity to manage the day-to-day tasks of an actual construction project. This summer, ARCO/Murray’s Process Division hired five interns including:
• Aaron Shulman, a Civil Engineering major at the University of Toronto
• Dino Zavos, currently working on his Masters in Civil Engineering at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
• Jesse Galioto, a recent graduate from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a BS in Systems Engineering and Design with a concentration in Construction Engineering
• Jack Kuta, a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Mechanical Engineering
• Sullivan McKee, a Bradley University student working towards a BS in Engineering
We’d like to thank our 2018 interns for their hard work and dedication and look forward to inviting them back next summer as repeat interns or full-time Project Managers.